Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Top Inspirational/Motivational Hollywood/English Movies




Today I am listing my own list of motivational hollywood movies I have seen till now.

While movies like Gladiator, Braveheart make the viewers think about freedom, love, courage, and fighting for the needy, movies like The Pursuit of Happiness, The Shawshank Redemption, and The Social Network tell us about persistence, hard work, having hope for the best in every situation, the importance of being different, and also Entrepreneurship.

And yes, these movies are based on my taste, and may be few people won't like them in the way I like these movies.


First, best movies based on ancient/old times:

1. Gladiator
2. Braveheart
3. 300
4. King Arthur
5. Robinhood
6. Troy



To see best motivational movies, please visit this post.

To see best movies for Entrepreneurship / Entrepreneurs, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?